Re: [orca-list] [BRLTTY] Using calendars

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 02:28:05PM +0100, Shérab wrote:
Dear all,

The organization for which I work uses Zimbra for handling e-mails and
calendars. For mails it's okay because there is an IMAP interface, but
for calendars I feel quite stuck. Indeed the only interface I know about
t the moment is the Web interface and I really don't find it convenient.
I am also able to interact somehow with the calendar through my iPhone,
but not for everything (sseing other's calendars, scheduling
appointments at times that suit all theparticipants...).

So my question is, does anybody know an accessible solution that would
let me browse calendars in an easier way?
This is OT for this list. In any case, the API seems well documented, so
I don't think it would be too hard to cook yourself a little script to
manage your calendar. Have a look at the Zimbra wiki.
Cheers,
S.M.
--
Sebastien Massy