[orca-list] Daisy Player Project

For those who are interested enough in having a daisy player for Linux to donate I've been in contact with a
friend and fellow orca-user who is willing
to take on the project.
He does not want nearly the $5000 proposed by the programer who made cainteoir, so this is a project that
could get under way very soon if those who
wnat a native Linux daisy app.
Please contact me off list at
es_vinux at vinuxproject dot org
again, I spelled out at and dot in the address.
This project has absolutely nothing to do with Vinux, and I will not be touching the money myself.
For the few who have directly contacted me I will be writing you directly to fill you in in the next day or
so.
Please, contact me if you can/want to donate now or in the next few days before you forget as I won't be
asking here again, i.e. spamming the
list.
I will provide occasional updates assuming the project gets off the ground, such as when the first alpha
quality release is ready for hardcore testers,
and of course when there's an rc and stable release.
I don't use daisy myself more than a time a year, but I do feel that this can be an important part of the
tool kit and help atract more screenreader
users to GNU-linux.
Thanks for reading.
--
B.H.