Re: [orca-list] Question concerning documentation

On 27/11/14 03:21, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

This is a nice idea
We still have so many gtk based apps which are indeed having accessibility issues.
This has been true for as long as I've been using Orca and GNOME. The issue isn't so much about major instances of missing functionality that ought to be provided, but rather one of large numbers of bugs that need to be fixed, while reducing the occurrence of regressions.

This isn't a problem unique to Linux though. Having more good code contributors would help, especially people who can fix bugs in applications and take patches through the submission and acceptance process in those projects.