Re: [orca-list] Question concerning documentation

This is a nice idea
We still have so many gtk based apps which are indeed having accessibility issues.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 11/27/2014 01:38 PM, kendell clark wrote:

hi
I second this. You can of course try apps by trial and error to see if
an app is accessible, but then you have to send a mail to this list
asking if an app is accessible and/or saying application x or y isn't
accessible. I'm working on a bug filing campaign to identify
inaccessible apps, and file bugs against them. Joanie has agreed to
help me get proficient at bug writing and I'm jsut getting started,
but if we set up an accessible applications page somewhere, I could
add to it bugs with particular applications. There should also be a
section on accessible toolkits, EG wx widgets, qt, gtk, because
sometimes an issue is caused by incomplete or inaccurate accessibility
support in a toolkit which can affect an entire range of applications.
I know basic markdown, so might be able to do basic wiki editing, but
if this ever gets off the ground I'll of course get more involved.
What language would be used? dokuwiki, markdown, etc?
Thanks
Kendell clark