Re: [orca-list] orca silent on skype and vlc media player

Hi,

Yes, Kendel suggestion is correct, need defining the QT_ACCESSIBILITY environment with 1 value. I using my Ubuntu 14.04.1 system 64 bit version with Skype. In 64 bit systems if anybody want using Skype with Orca, need installing unfortunately the qt-at-spi:i386 package and all packages. So, because Skype is packaged with multiarch support, to work accessible the 32 bit version of Skype in Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit system, need installing the 32 bit version of qt-at-spi and dependencies.
Me works perfect with Skype in my Ubuntu 64 bit version.

Hope this helps,

Attila