From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mallory van Achterberg
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:16 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] OT: my reasons for wanting daisy players

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:36:37PM +0000, Mike Ray wrote:

If I was writing a Daisy reader for Linux I would use wxWidgets to
write a GTK app that would also run on Windows.  And a command-line
version since the command-line is king.

Offtopic, but
How would GTK work for Windows users? We currently have the problem of some software we use is written in GTK
and therefore one of our customer's blind employees has to switch from Windows to Linux simply to use it.

While it has its issues, I thought Qt was the only thing possibly accessible cross-platform? (assuming Qt5
and properly-written software and all that...).

_mallory