[orca-list] Can not change shortcut for changing focus/browse mode (shift + a)

Hi List,

I try to change my shortcut "Shift + A" on Laptoplayout in Firefox (toggle between browse/focus mode). I try "shift + u" (but i try some other shortcuts too). Orca announce that the shortcut is not in use.
The shortcut works fine... everything looks ok until here.
but if i restart orca (reboot, pkill or something) the shortcut is lost. its back to "shift + a" can anybody confirm this?
Is this a known problem?

i use arch with the current gnome 3.14.x (also orca in the latest stable)

i can reproduce this on all my arch installations. (2 laptops and on pc)

greetings chrys