Re: [orca-list] Queries regarding e-book readers for Visually Impaired

hi
THis sounds interesting. Building now. Is there any chance this
cainteoir can be extended to handle daisy 3? Possibly  daisy 2, but
daisy 3 is nearly identical to epub, just slightly different xml tags.
I can give the standards if anyone needs them. I cannot code in c, but
I cannot stress enough how much this would benefit the blind linux
community if we had a convenient, gui daisy reader app.
Thanks
Kendell clark