Re: [orca-list] Trisquel - Happy with Orca, but without non free packages

hi
Have you given ubuntu mate a try? It's got the interface you want,
with alt+f1 menu, bottom panel, multiple desktops, etc. The latest one
based on ubuntu 14.04 lts even includes the latest orca by default,
and will get all newer versions when they come out.
Thanks
Kendell clark