[orca-list] Trisquel - Happy with Orca, but without non free packages

Hello all,

Some days ago, here, a lister gave us a very nice tip: to install Trisquel 7.

I was really satisfied with the result. Orca worked well; the
old-styled Gnome interface worked well. Gedit is not well, but
installing Mousepad and Leafpad, I could type my texts without
problems.

Now, my problem is the instalation of certain non free packages like
ubuntu-restricted-extras and flashplugin-installer. They are important
for me, so I tried to add Ubuntu's repositories using commandlines
like:

$ sudo add-apt-repository http://br.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
$ sudo apt-get update

I added several repositories, but probably not enough to find this packages.

Yes, this is the output after a 'sudo apt-get install': "The package
'ubuntu-restricted-extras' can't be found"; "the package
'flashplugin-installer' can't be found".

Orca works really very well with this interface. I really liked
Trisquel, but how can I use non free packages as the mentioned ones?

If this is not possible, with a pain in heart, I will have to choose
another distro.

Regards

--
Luciano de Souza