[orca-list] list on a webpage in Firefox

Hello,
Today morning I have seen a page where the authoring may not be quite right and as a result of this orca fails to present list content. Here is the link: http://www.zorin-os.com/tour.html

  • Load that page in firefox.
  • Press number 1 in the upper row of keys to find a heading at level 1.
  • Press letter l two times in order to find next second list in relation to that heading at level 1.
  • Notice list is being reported as containing 0 items, its content is not presented when pressing up / down arrow keys. It can't be navigated by word pressing ctrl+left / ctrl+right arow keys. The only way on how to read the content is by reading by letter using left / right arrow keys alone.

I guess this is either known or it's confusing enough so it's difficult to make some good use out of it.
Is there a way so workaround can be added into orca?

Greetings

Peter