Re: [orca-list] start menu shortcut for zorinOS

Google is your friend.
I am pretty sure there will be help on the website for the distro in question/think I saw a documentation
link.
That being said, no onehas ever written about this distro here that I know of, and I've never heard of anyone
visually impaired using it. That says
absolutely nothing about whether or not accessibility is good bad great or other; just that I have not heard
about it and I suspect many others have
heard nothing regarding the topic.
Most important this is not on topic for this list as it's not at all Orca specific, or even related other
than orca is found on this distro it appears,
so, although not forbidden specifically by list rules as they are generously interpreted by Joanie and
tradition, it's not really the place to be asking
such questions that are distro specific and not related to accessibility, much less orca.
Best of luck, and it would be on topic for you to report on the overall accessibility experience once you
know about this.
Lastly, it's always a good idea to try and find things out on your own by diligent searching before resorting
to a mailing list for help, and there are
surely fora or mailing lists that are specific to this distro, wiki(s), irc channel(s), etc where you can get
timely help hopefully.
Maybe you told us why you needed to use this distro and I do not rmember your reason, but what ever it is, if
tomorrow is really important I suggest you
start by going to the website for the distro in question, and check out any other promising links you find in
searches.
Actually, I just wasted a couple minutes of my time and went bck to their web page and see help, forum, and
irc links, as well as premium support,
(guess for folks who ae really in a hurry and have money, but I do not know honestly), and the homepage  will
be the first link you are likely to get by
searching for zorinOS on google.
Good luck!
--
B.H.