Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.12.2 broken on Gedit of Trisquel

When we open a new instance of gedit in Trisquel 7, and move about without changing text, all seems well. As soon as we change the text, orca's speech is either silent, or we get small bits of chopped sound while moving, adding, or deleting text. When we move focus from the gedit buffer, and back, full speech returns until we change the text again. If, instead, I use mousepad, leafpad, or libreoffice writer, this speech distortion does not happen. What's more, it's absent from every distro I've tried, but Trisquel 7.

HTH,

Dave