Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.12.2 broken on Gedit of Trisquel

Thanks for testing this further; I'm not making it up; glad to see; LOL. Following your example, I created a file with gedit, this time, typing the command into the 'run' dialogue, instead of using either the file manager or the menu system. Once I start typing, I lose orca speech in the gedit, and my machine's fans spin up; it's cleared for take-off; Haha. Am using orca 3.14 in Trisquel 7.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt.