From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Isaac
Sebastian
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:39 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] can someone convert the vinux iso file for the intel
x86 processor to the zip format and send it to me?

Hello, All,

The Voicenote Apex is the only working computer I have right now, so I was
wondering if someone could download the vinux iso file, convert it to the
zip format, because that is the only compressed file tipe that the Voicenote
apex supports and then send it to me.  I will need this zip file by this
afternoon.  Is this possible? Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Isaac Sebastian