Re: [orca-list] off topic can someone convert the ubuntu 14.0 iso image to a zip file and send it to me?

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 09:20:18AM CEST, Isaac Sebastian wrote:
Hello, All,

I was wondering if someone could convert the ubuntu 14.04 iso image
file to a zip file and send it to me.  I will need this file as soon
as possible.  My email address is Isaacs1214 gmail com   Please send
me this zip file as soon as possible.

Why not loop mount ehiso yourself to get what you want from it? Loop mounting can be done from a terminal
like so, you will need to be able to get root privileges.

sudo mount -o loop ubuntu-image.iso /mnt

Where ubuntu-image.iso is the iso you want to mount, and /mnt is the mount point.

Hope this helps.