From: Luke Yelavich [mailto:themuso ubuntu com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:09 AM
To: Alex Midence
Cc: 'Luke Yelavich'; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Grub help

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 06:03:30PM CEST, Alex Midence wrote:
Hi, Luke,

I fear it is an EFI machine, actually.  I know that previously, grub
was in the /efi partition and I remember allusions to the grub-efi
am64 package or some such thing.  It wasn't legacy, I know that for sure.
More's the pity
since I would've preferred that.   How does this alter your instructions.
And, might I say, thank you very much indeed for responding.  This has
been quite a distressing experience.

Since I have not yet had first hand experience with having to re-configure
grub EFI, I do not know what to suggest next I am affraid. I do have an EFI
system at home, but I don't have access to it right now, and will not be
back till early next week.

You might want to consider asking a question on askubuntu as to how to best
solve this problem.

Luke