Re: [orca-list] bringing up the preference dialog

Even if you have desktop selected it's posible that either numpad insert or main insert key alone has been
selected as
orca key. I thought default was to use either, but you may have inadvertently changed to one of the other
options. I'd try
each and see what works for you and then if only the main insert key works for you go to keybindiings tab and
change this.
The orca key selection is the first option in the keybindings list.
--
B.H.