[orca-list] orca 3.12.1 does not play nice with firefox 29.0.1

Hi.  So now I am using orca 3.12.1, but at least on the Bard site, its a
mess with the latest firefox.  If I down arrow a bit it goes to the
logout link, and I have to do control-home and move by heading to get
the place and it also works very badly if I use the + key to read any
listing of books.  Should I go badk to firefox 24 which is the last
version I have before that, or is there a better version of orca I
should be using?  I am using gnome 3.12 as far as I can tell.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici