[orca-list] restoring speech after cycling back to gui

Well, I don't know exactly how to explain this one, but the simple fact of it is that when I use startx to start up gnome on this kali installation I have over here, it works well. The desktop comes up, orca starts talking and all is well.

The problem comes up when I have finished with the gui environment and want to go back to my cli session. This works as well. However, when I try to go back into the gui after this, I never hear orca come back up. I want to be able to change with no problem like that.

If I remember, for example that I need to do something in the gui and switch back a second time from my cli console, how do I get orca back up and talking the second time?

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology