[orca-list] restoring speech after cycling back to gui

Ok, folks.  just one of those moments.  solved it.  It seems to be that just killing off speech-dispatcher
and leaving pulse running and having it set
up with no autospawn setting does it.  I tried it and it just worked, so I am writing this mail from a
console and then I am going to experiment with
it again to see if this fixed it.

Sorry about that.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology