Re: [orca-list] Is it my own ignorance or a real issue

hi
I know the unity search box is an issue with unity. THis has been
present since before the lts was released. I'd honestly have thought
they'd have fixed it by now. Sm player I don't think is accessible, but
I could be wrong. Vlc should work, as long as you have the qt-at-spi
package installed, and ubuntu includes that by default now.
I know I"m not of much help, but thses are issues that either need to be
addressed on ubuntu's end or orca's. THanks
Kendell clark