Re: [orca-list] orca and pulse audio work around

Hi,

Majid, me working good this workaround, except have a few millisecond delay when I typing or fast using arrow keys.
You have any ydea how can possible decreasing this delay?
Possible this issue happening because me Ubuntu 14.04 installation is little old (I installed the Ubuntu 14.04 development release with 2013 november). Milton, you confirming this result? Me notebook have an Intel 82801H integrated sound card.

Attila