[orca-list] customizations.py file

I had a customizations file that I'd used and updated/modified well, ever since first using orca in 2010 that
I copied on
to my arch-linux installation back around the beginning of the year. It does not work as it was for orca 3.4
and earlier,
and now I have no orca customizations file for the orca 3.12 or 3.13-pre I'm using. I looked around a bit,
but found
nothing, and even tried a reinstallall after renaming orca-customizations.py, but I suppose as the rest of
the orca dir
was in tact nothing was installed.
So, is there an orca-custoizations.py file included with current orca, and assuming so, is there a copy
somewhere either
in on my system, (looked a bit), or online I can download for current releases or orca?
Thanks.
--
B.H.