[orca-list] Orca says useless words after a message is sent through Thunderbird

Hello all,
This is some funny stuff.
When I compose a mail in tb, all goes well.
When I hit ctrl + enter for sending the message still all goes well.
But when the client finishes sending the mail, Orca says "cc, subject variable length combo box "
This makes me laugh for one thing, but it is irritating.
I am using Orca 3.12.1 and the default version of Tb which came with Ubuntu -gnome 14.04.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.