Re: [orca-list] libre office accessibility

Hi Kendell,
I share the same experience.
I have been using Orca with calc in particular, but regarding the reading of entire row, I guess you have not set orca's preferences to table row speak cell.
I did this and never had a problem.
And I hope you have also tryed orca + r command to set the row header.
It is a very interesting feature.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.