Re: [orca-list] Accessible online free service for storage

Personally, I like OwnCloud. It's much like Dropbox, but all the
software is free and open source, and the web interface is also
accessible, at least to Orca. I mention it here because although
OwnCloud generally runs on one's own server such as a VPS, there are
also OwnCloud providers that can be used free or cheap if you don't have
a server of your own. Have a look at
http://owncloud.org/providers/
to find an OwnCloud drive. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"