[orca-list] pointlinux-mate-full-2.3-32 and Orca

Dear users,
So i have downloaded and tried Orca.
First issue
Orca is not installed by default, so user must do that. I have tried live DVD. After installing Orca, i have heart welcome to Orca message and this was all. So some environment variables are not defined. But even though included version of Mate is not the newest one, it could be made accessible. I will try to activate persistent feature and i will try to set needed environment variables, somebody have mentioned them on this mailing list. If Orca will work or no. Next important question will be, if installer will work while using it.