Re: [orca-list] Podcast: Paldo Accessibility

hi kyle,

yeah it does.
works very stable even on unstable.
in the new unstable iso file which should be released tomorrow or on tuesday you should even have the other packages like libreoffice and maybe firefox and thunderbird installed.
well after an update you get libreoffice working as well.
and with the tuesday release you also don't need to modify the /etc/upkg.conf for unstable anymore.

Jürg, who is the maintainer and dev of paldo is pretty quickly in fixing things. we also get a properly labeled installer as well on tuesday as far as i have heard.

and the cool thing with paldo there are all gnome 3.12 packages. no mixed versions anymore.

and the german keymap bug has also been fixed.
when you use german as your language and select the german keyboard layout you should get it as well and not the english one.

greetings,
simon