[orca-list] Orca randomly increases speech rate

Hi all,
I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 with the help of Orca. I notice in Unity that Orca sometimes start to speech so fast I cannot understand a word. Before I worked on this machine with Ubuntu 12.04 in Unity 2D without any problems with Orca. I tried orca --replace but I always end to restart the machine for to continue working with Orca. In the Orca preferences the speech rate is set to 70 and there is nothing changed. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem when it happens again? Many thanks.
Milton