Re: [orca-list] Git Version in Master?

Wow, that looks like complicated git commanding. I'll look it and see
how that will work for us. I like having the version 3.13-something
though. But you make a good point when matching up to commit numbers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm utterly amazed at how many git
commandsthere are. I don't know the half of them.