Re: [orca-list] app-settings do not work in alt profiles

One additional note:
I was using orca3.10.2 stable, but just decided to give master a shot, orca --version now says 3.13 pre; and
behavior is unchanged.
If it matters, I'm using xfce on Arch-linux.
I'll test as soon as I swap out disks on Vinux, and will probably start multibooting again soon so that some
comparisons can be  done with out undue stress on my hardware that's not exactly designed for regular
component swapping, not even hdd...lol
Thanks.
--
B.H.