[orca-list] Documentation for Using Gnome

Hello everyone,

Since Gnome 3, everything has changed including how to find apps and such. I understand that alt+F1 pulls up a payne of some sort and it appears as though ctrl+alt+tab moves between them but I am having trouble finding some consistency in the behavior of these paynes. It is probably due to my lack of knowledge. Could someone either provide some tips on navigating the Gnome desktop or tell me where would be a good place on the web to read....such as a keyboard reference or something similar?

Also, I would be interested in recommendations for applications to do various daily tasks, such as email (I'm assuming Thunderbird), Twitter clients, IM, etc. What is the status of Skype accessibility? I remember it being a hastle in the past.

Thanks,
Robert