Re: [orca-list] strange behavior with orca and ff 28

Hello,
I think this might be a focuss issue. For example while you are browsing a page in firefox pressing alt+d takes you to the address bar. Moving using left and right arrow keys orca does not report characters as the system caret passes over them. However if you delete the content, start typing or cause something else to expand the combobox orca will start reading as the caret moves.

Greetings

Peter