[orca-list] strange behavior with orca and ff 28

Hi all.
Using orca from master and FF 28 I am observing the following behavior.

After use for a while, I can not read the content of the address bar.
If I restart orca I can read the content normally, but again, after a while, I can not read.

To reproduce try the following:
1. Launch FF 28 and navigate in some pages.
2. Keep FF open and execute some tasks like edit text, read e-mails and etc.
3. Go to the window where FF is open, press ctrl+l and try navigate in the text using left and right arrow.

In my machine orca does not read.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza