Re: [orca-list] strange behavior with orca and ff 28

Hey Kyle.

Ditto for what I just asked José: Any chance for a debug.out? In the
meantime, Pidgin has at least one combo box claiming to be associated
with a defunct app. I wonder if the problem is bigger than that? Here's
the Pidgin bug I filed not too long ago:
https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/16175

--joanie