[orca-list] orca master and notifications

Hello,
I've just installed orca master on my arch linux with gnome 3.10. I was unable to play with this more thoroughly so I might have more details but I think it's good idea to mention it anyway if it is also present in orca 3.12. When a system notification is about to be presented the orca focus is moved to the pannel and speaking of notification is interupted. In order to get back to work I can alt+tab several times to refocus what I was working on. Might this because I am running orca master with gnome 3.10 infrastructure or might this be an issue with orca it-self.

Greetings

Peter