From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of mattias
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:48 PM
To: 'orca-list'
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

And what are "real" unix

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] För Alex Midence
Skickat: den 5 mars 2014 19:31
Till: 'Thomas Ward'; 'orca-list'
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

It is indeed important to make the distinction.  Having said that, I have
heard that it is quite easy for someone who knows Linux to translate their
knowledge to the Unix world.  I have also heard that it is not as easy for a
Unix person to move to Linux though for some reason.  You could probably do
quite a bit towards learning Unix using Linux by installing the Korn shell
since that is Unix's default.  Linux uses Bash or ZSH.

Alex M