Re: [orca-list] GNU/Linux Accessibility Summary--was Re: LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

So is it not worth doing an upgrade to gnome 3.12?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Saturday 28 June 2014 09:33 PM, B. Henry wrote:
To bad program menu interfaces are what they now are. Good accessibility on a bad interface is nothing to be
that happy
about, but while many share my view of where gnome is these days it is personal prefference, and I'm sure
that there are
at least some gnome 3.12 fans.
This leads in to question, but it's pretty off topic, and at least merrits a subject change if I decide to
post it here.
Let's just say that I can hang with gnome3.10 packages, but probably would have to choose mate if the choice
were between
it and gnome3.12 .
I do aplaud gnome for keeping accessability in focus.
--
B.H.