Re: [orca-list] GNOME Fallback--was Re: LXDE/Openbox menu accessibility

It was Wheezy.  At least I assume it was because it was a stable release
and I think Jesse is still in dev?

I will give Trisquel a try.

For some reason sshd seems to be very unstable on my Debian install.
It's the only one of my machines that keeps locking up Tera-Term.