[orca-list] Enabling Espeakup on Ubuntu 14.04

Hello all,

I don't know if this is the best forum to make this type of question.
In a large concept, we can say it pertains to the Orca's world. But if
you regard more appropriately I post it in another place, let me know.

Orca is trully a very nice tool. But I want to write HTML with Zen
coding. Firstly, I found a plugin to Gedit. However, when Gnome was
updated and a new version of Gedit launched, this support was taken
off. Luckly, there are also plugins to Vin and Emacs. but at this
point, I couldn't use Orca to do this task.

I friend has explained how to activate Espeakup. the procedures are:

1. To install Espeakup and Speakup on Ubuntu:

sudo apt-get install speakup
sudo apt-get install espeakup

2. To load the kernell module of both:
sudo modprobe speakup
sudo modprobe speakup_soft

3. To verify if the modules are loaded:
lsmod|grep speakup

The output of the last command is:

speakup_soft           13765  0
speakup               102944  1 speakup_soft

If I correctly interpreted, espeakup-soft  is loaded, but not Speakup.

Well, the problem seems to be that I need to load Espeakup. The friend
could not help me at this point becose he is a Archlinux user. So for
him, the command is:

sudo systemctl  start espeakup.service

Unfortunately, this command does not exist in Ubuntu 14.04. So my question is:

1. On ubuntu, are these the correct steps?
2. What is the command to enable Espeakup on Ubuntu?

Best regards,
--
Luciano de Souza