[orca-list] Deleting an unused Orca's setting profile

Hello all,

I created two Orca profiles to store my prefered language settings.
The portuguese setting was to be called as default.

However, the result is that I have now three profiles: one to
portuguese, one to english and another one to default.

I assigned a keystroke to change among between profiles. Therefore,
when I press the keystroke I have to pass through three profiles. So I
want to delete or the default profile or the portuguese profile. At
this moment, both contains the same settings.

Opening the General dialog, I found options to load a profile or to
save it. So the ask is: how to delete a profile?

--
Luciano de Souza