Re: [orca-list] fluxbox accessibility

Hi,
Also, it may be worth sticking with chromium 34 cause 35 seems to be crap.
Storm
On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 04:08:22PM -0500, Kendell wrote:

speech-dispatcher support in chromium is broken? works fine here. All
you need to do is add the --enable-speech-dispatcher flag when launching
chromium. IF you want to make this permanent, try copying
/usr/share/applications/chromium.desktop to ~/.local/share/applications/
and opening the file in nano or your favorite editor. Go down to the
exec line and after /usr/bin/chromium, type space, followed by
--enable-speech-dispatcher. Save and close, and voila. It works again.
Every time you start chromium you'll get a nag about you're using an
unsupported command line flag, and you're not as secure. I assume this
is a nag to get you to install the google tts voices, who knew google
would stoop to this.