Re: [orca-list] That CapsLock Still Bugs Me!

On 06/12/2014 11:09 AM, Steve Holmes wrote:
Since I use the laptop layout, I use the Caps Lock key to function as
the Orca modifier. When single tapping the Caps Lock key, no speech is
heard; in fact, no sound is heard at all. but the actual shift status
does change.

It shouldn't bleed through like that; it should only change if you have
bypassed it. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks!
--joanie