Re: [orca-list] orca saying "ticked" vs orca saying "checked" on checkbox

hi
This sounds like you've got the language in your ubuntu machine set to UK english. This will also cause trash
to be
replaced with wastebasket. I have no idea at all how to change it back, but try searching for language in
unity or
gnome. There should be an options in the control center to change it.
Thanks
Kendell clark