Re: [orca-list] Some interesting Thunderbird 31.0 issues

Joanie, when I follow back the spell check support related problem I found what version begin producing with subject text box related Orca braille issue and a speech support related ssue. Affected versions is 28.0B1 and later versions. This versions when the caret jumping the subject related text box and the subject text box is empty, Orca not presenting the subject label. After I typing a test text into the subject text box, I see my braille display duplicated the subject text box content. Speech support is little affected too with subject check box related, 28.0B1 and later versions Orca doesn't speak the subject text box label mnemonics information if the speak object mnemonics check box is checked. Where am I output affected too, if I press Orca modifier+return key Orca spokening only the "toolbar text" role and the subject related text, but not spokening the label and mnemonic letter. Of course the subject related label have mnemonic letter, if I press the ALT+S keystroke, the caret jumps right the subject text box.

What showing the attached debug.out file? Orca get I think from atk with this text box is a normal text box widget. Right to ATK identifying Thunderbird subject text box related label with "section" role type?
Look the debug.out file the 2227 line.

Attila