Re: [orca-list] Orca spell check support for Thunderbird 31.0 possible broken?

Hi Joanie,

I little looked this issue and follow back when beginning have smaller problems with spell check support.
In Thunderbird 27.0B1 version works perfectly Orca spell check support.
Before missed word Orca saying the proper label (I think the english message is mistaked word, spokening the mistaked word and happening the spelling). After this, Orca spokening the replace related label message, spokening the suggestion and spell the suggestion.
Final, Orca spokening right the context.
With 28.0B1 and 29.0B1 Thunderbird versions happening following after I press CTRL+SHIFT+P keystroke:

The 28.0B1, 29.0B1 versions Orca right spokening the missed word related label, the missed word and spell the missed word. With replace related Orca spokening "None" label, spokening the missed word and spell correctly the missed word. The context related Orca spokening right all informations (label and text context).

The 31.0 and later versions Orca spell check support not working entire, Orca spell check support producing my first letter wrote issues. After CTRL+SHIFT+P key combination Orca spokening following output for example the "This is a potatto" text:
"check spelling
Myspelled word:
potatto
personal dictionary:
replace with: joanie"
Bot myspelled word and replace suggestion are not spell alphabeticaly, and the context not spokening with Orca. Possible this is a Thunderbird bug again and Orca not affected, all Thunderbird versions I looked with orca 3.10.2 version.

Attila