[orca-list] Orca spell check support for Thunderbird 31.0 possible broken?

Hi List,

With default Orca application preferences for thunderbird related, if spell checking happening Orca doesn't need spokening and spell alphabetic the mistaked and suggested words, and read entire context? Default all proper checkboxes checked in Orca application preferences/Thunderbird page.
Testcase:
1. Type a sentence with containing mistaked word.
2. Press CTRL+HOME keystroke.
3. Press CTRL+SHIFT+P keystroke.
Expected result I think, similar with Gedit:
If a mistaked word have the sentence, Orca spokening and spell alphabetic the missed and suggested words, and tell the actual context.
Actual result:
Orca only spokening me the suggested word.
Anybody succesfully reproduce this issue?
If this is a bug and possible fixing this issue with Orca level, I reporting this issue in Bugzilla.

Attila