Re: [orca-list] improving dbr daisy book reader

hi
Ok, last email for the night. I've decided on dbr, but I'll try to use the git hub hammer posted earlier.
I'll need to
figure out how to add alsa playback back in, as I said earlier. Anyone who knows more about python coding
than I do feel
free to drop by on one of  the irc channels I'm on, either #talkingarch on irc.netwirc.tk, orca on gnome.org,
 or #mate
on freenode. I like
dbr, it's lightning fast, but it does need quite a bit of work. i'll also try to get the original developers
to help, if
I can. Sorry about the flood of messages, linux has needed a good text only, audio only, full text and audio
daisy 2/3
player for years, and I hope it eventually has one.
Thanks
Kendell clark