Re: [orca-list] improving dbr daisy book reader

hi
NOpe, I didn't know about that git repo, but I'm cloning it now. Good to have some of the work done for me,
it's a
daunting prospect. I am on the dbr channel on freenode, but nothing's ever said and only me and ... javido
are on. I'll
probably still at least start the work, and if the developers pick it back up I won't complain.
Thanks
Kendell clark